IMPORTANT: Guidelines and Protocols for Members Entering the Gym
- Anyone that has been in contact with a person that have tested positive/display symptoms of Covid 19 will not be allowed to enter the gym.
- Any student/parent that have previously tested positive for Covid 19 shall adhere to a 14 day quarantine followed by two negative tests before granted access to the gym.
- Students can be dropped off and picked up at the main entrance (One door in and one door out).
- Unless payment is being made, only students and staff are permitted in the gym.
- Contactless payments are encouraged, but cash payments are accepted.
- Everyone entering the gym must wear a mask and must have their temperature checked.
- All students (Above 6 years) must wear their own masks. (*Masks will NOT be provided).
- Masks may only be removed briefly for hight intensity exercises.
- All students must place their belongings in a specified cubby hole provided.
- Water will NOT be provided. All students need to bring their own water bottles.
- Anyone that has traveled recently must inform us via email, as restrictions will apply.
- All students are requested to arrive as close to the start time of the class as possible.
- Please encourage your child to use the bathroom before coming to the gym.
Safety Measures Shams Gymnastics Must Follow to Assure a Safe Environment
- Thermal scanning: Anyone with a body temperature of 37.5 degrees and above will not be permitted to enter the gym. Please don’t leave before your child get’s scanned.
- Sanitation dispensers placed in every part of the gym for easy access.
- Sanitizing Schedule: The gym will be sanitized every hour. Deep sanitation of entire facility will be done daily.
- Sanitize Equipment: Equipment will be sanitized after each use.
- Chalk: Individual chalk containers will be provided, then sterilized between classes.
- Social Distancing: Social distancing of 2.5 meters will be applied throughout the gym.
- All staff will be required to wear masks and gloves during classes.
- Student to Coach Ratio: A ratio of 8 students to 1 coach will be applied.
- No Spectators: Spectators will not be permitted at any time.
- Sanitation of washrooms will be conducted once per hour. Students needing to use the toilets will do so one at a time.
- If anyone present at the gym display symptoms that may suspect infection, the individual will be isolated and the hotline for Covid19 will be contacted.
**Please note that these procedures are subject to change at a moments notice following any updates from the authorities. This may mean stricter or more relaxed measures depending on future development.